Search Wikipedia

Search results

Oct 10, 2013

Purpose of this blog

I have created this blog to document the process along my journey of learning Android Programming.

I will be creating simple android apps - one app a day - regularly for 30 days, and post my experience as well as source code of the apps in github.

I believe, at the end of the 30 days I'll have gained enough experience to start my career as an android developer. Moreover I'll have 30 working apps to show as my portfolio, and join a team of developers to pursue my professional app development venture.

Sample Android Logo
I will start writing on this blog once I get ready to do android programming - which requires me to learn the background. For one or two weeks I'll be reading books and blogs to make myself familiar with the android, its history, its usage and market value. I'll start with development within two weeks.


I believe this blog will have at least 30 posts within the next 45 days, or I'll consider myself as a serious failure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post help you? Do you have any questions? Drop your thoughts here...

}